30.7.05

I'm Dragging out the Soap

My Dear Friend,
Oh! How I wish I could offer you some comforting words other than; welcome to the new United States of America. Home of the picked pockets; fleeced dreams and new state of slavery for all.
I haven't heard of one person that hasn't been battling on the same front here on our own soil. That's a thing of the past too. Our own soil. What a joke.
We've traded in the American Dream of owning our own piece of dirt and having our own nice home and money in the bank and clothes on our backs and educations for ourselves and our kids and health insurance to make sure we all have nice pretty white smiles and healthy bodies; where we don't have to be afraid to take a week off work for a much needed vacation to rest and recuperate or just visit with our families. That good old fashioned quality time we keep hearing so much about.
Instead we get taxed to death for a bunch of hypocrites in our government who are there to serve us, but fill their own pockets and kill our young men for causes only they know. We're lied to, cheated, swindled and just plain jacked around and handed the bills to pay for all their vacations, meals, and other bull shit they pad their expense accounts under the guise of working for us.
I wish I could do something alone to help the hurts of my own people here in the United States; but I can't get anyone to wake up and smell the coffee.
We will never ever get control of our country as long as we sit back and do nothing to change it. We are just passing on to our kids the worst possible future there could be.
That's part of the strategy of our new leaders. Keep us down and we can't do anything. Only the strongest will survive. Those that are tired of fighting will get kicked aside and trampled.
I've been one of those that got trampled. I've been forced to living in the street twice in my lifetime of soon to be 63 years. Once in my mid 30's and once at 57.
Each time it's happened I had only one being to thank for my help I received. God.
So all I can offer you is the suggestion to get to know him; it's a lonely and scary place in the streets.
Women and children make up over 80% of those living in the streets. The rest are drug addicts, perverts and drunks.
Nice place to raise kids,,,,huh? That's why they get sucked into the mire of gangs, selling drugs, their bodies and their futures.
We are all connected in this world; weather we want to admit it or not.
What each of us does slops over onto other people. All we can do is our best, and hope for the best, and fight our best for the best. It's the spirit of Americans that will save all of us; don't let her die in you. Do all you can to keep her alive: determined to succeed even against it all. Determined to wind up on top no matter how many times we fall back into the street. Determined to elect representatives that will work for us first. Determined to change the laws to represent what we want to have happen in our lives.
We want good jobs that pay good money.
We want to have pride in ourselves our families, and our country.
We want to be respected for who we are, not because of our sex, our religion, or politics.
We want to be able to enjoy our lives for as long as we can have quality living; that includes all ages, colors, sexes politics and beliefs.
We are all genuine loving people when we aren't beaten down with worry, fear and sorrow.
I can offer you other peoples stories. Requests for prayers of help, support and encouragement. Wonderful reports of great good things happening in the lives of other people just like you and me.
For now, those stories of real people from real people and prayer is all I have. I would offer more if I could but until the blessing of affluence comes my way, that's all I can give you.
http://shareyourlight.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Google

Enjoy.... Have fun.....Play.....Make friends.