5.7.05

The Coloring Book for Adults

I've decided to make my own coloring book, since I can't find any publisher that wants to do it. They all want that crap for kids. Two lines and a ball type shit.

I'm drawing more intricate pictures for adults to color with watercolor pencils and or paint and frame; if they want. I settled on pen and ink drawings rather than pencil due to the smudging, and my copier doesn't filter out the smudges. Pencil works great for shading, but it doesn't copy well. So, I've been drawing with ink pen. I have about 50 pictures available now.

I have some colored inks that would be nice to use too if I can find a nice calligraphy pen, or a fountain pen that flows nicely; but till then I'm using fine point felt markers, and ball point pens. Once I get the ink flowing right again (it's been a while since I've just used pen) I will be drawing pictures on heavy bond copy paper, then copying the drawings and compiling my own pictures into coloring books. I can get the slip on covers and attaching sleeves fairly reasonable and I have a source for watercolor pencils. When I get all the pieces together I'll be offering them on eBay, and on my blogs in kits which will include pencils, brushes and spray bottles.

Who knows maybe a publisher might like to pick up on the idea after I've done it myself. Then again,,,,maybe I don't want them now. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Google

Enjoy.... Have fun.....Play.....Make friends.