25.7.05

Hay Baby Wasssss Hapnen!

I saw a comedian last night that I can't believe he's as bad as he says. Of coarse I've met a few guys on my travels that did a good impersonation of this guy. Most of the men in my life; come to think of it. LOL Oh well! They were jokes too. Fun while they lasted; then move on to the next adventure.

I got an e from my granddaughter in Idaho; finally. After the feud between her and her mother no one heard from her.

When Jackii was up with the family I asked Maullery to tell Jessica I wanted her address so I could send the painting I did for her for her wedding gift. My thinking was Jessica would contact Maullery at least, so apparently that's where she got the word I wanted her to contact me. I don't know for sure, but my deductive reasoning tells me that's what happened.

She said she had a nice wedding and they have moved onto 42 acres and are renting a cabin in the woods. Sounds like heaven to me. I've always been a back woods people. Love animals and nature all around me, in fact I prefer that to people; I know what to expect from animals. Guess that rubbed off on her too, since most of her life she lived in a rural setting in the mountains of California.

Jackii and family made it back to Monterey without any problems to speak of and are picking up the pieces of their lives that were put on hold for their trip to Washington for two weeks.

I always loved going on vacation, but I loved coming home again too. Isn't that strange? Why can't we be happy wherever we are all the time? Must be a quirk in our nature; that restless spirit. My Dad, God rest his soul, always said about me, "Girl, you were born with a gasoline ass. You come by it honest though; that's the way I've always been. It's a good life; for the most part".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Google

Enjoy.... Have fun.....Play.....Make friends.