25.1.05

DSL Dilemma turned to Gold

I connected my DSL box then waited the prescribed amount of time till a Centurytel lineman called me this morning and said he had finished connecting me for the DSL service for ReachOne who is my ISP. He said at 9:30 a.m. they had until 5:00 p.m. today.

I called the ReachOne technician and he started checking my installation. Since I only have one phone line I had to call back. When I did I got another technician. Goodbye Mike, hello John. So now I'm tearing out things as directed. At noon we finally gave up and called in another technician that is scheduled to be heading through town on his way to Long Beach on Thursday. I guess Jim does that weekly and will be stopping by to load a driver and finish the DSL installation.

See it was either that or I go back to the plain old everyday connection that takes forever to do anything. And.....They don't make as much money each month.
Now here is where this company stands out. This will be the second time they have gone out of their way to provide me with service that most other places charge for and never bat an eye charging. ReachOne says it's because they care about their people they are serving. They want them to experience the best experience they can have, so they go out of their way to provide that service that is just a little bit outstanding.

They've made a believer out of me that's for sure.

Old fashioned business practices are still alive and thriving here in Washington; and I'm so proud to be a recipient and to be in the home state of such an outstanding company. We can brag on these people and they really disserve it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Google

Enjoy.... Have fun.....Play.....Make friends.