10.1.05

When older mother's drive you nuts.

The older a mother gets the more she feels left out and unneeded. So if she's driving you nuts it's because she's trying to fight that feeling and only causing you to not want to be around her even more.
She needs to get involved in something that will take up a lot of her time and attention. If you can find something that she can get interested in, it with help you both.


I was feeling that way until I decided to do something with my life. Sounds mean but I decided to just say fuck the kids if they don't have time for me. It's their loss. Then I learned to meditate on what is important in my life.
You and she need to come to the same conclusion.

I meditated on these daily and keep a reminder posted on the wall for me to glimpse at even now; they helped me change my way of looking at things. Each one is important in it's own way, but # 5 is the key one and #'s 6 - 7 remind me to be humble. I made this list after listening to Dr. Wayne Dyer's special on a local PBS TV station. Here's the list I use:
1. I can never be separated from my source (God), nor can I give of what I don't have.
2. All my needs are met in overflowing abundance; offered to me by my source (God).
3. I act on what I need.
4. I experience what I believe in my heart.
5. I make a conscious effort to neither give nor receive any resentment, but rather accept
people for who they are; and make people accept me for who I am.
6. I keep an open mind and remember St Frances's prayer.
7. I follow Mother Theresa's loving advice and "Do it anyway; because it's all between God
and me.....Anyway."
I know these will help anyone in some way, because they helped to change my life. If your interested Dr. Dyer gives seminars and has many tapes which he offers through Public television at special times each year. Contact your local PBS television station for more information.
God Bless you


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Google

Enjoy.... Have fun.....Play.....Make friends.