6.1.05

If it's Not One Thing, it's Two.

I've been trying now for several months, feels like decades, to get a picture on my profile page. I managed to get two crappy copies of a self snap using my digital camera on the posting page but none on the profile section yet. As you can see, I deleted both of them as quickly as I could. EEEEEEEEWWWwwwwwww!

It's not really a bad picture if I could just get it to show up right. But! First I had to figure out how to get Picasa and Hello and then how to make them work with my pictures on my computer. Which by the way, Picasa even copied the pictures from some games into an album and included some very strange pictures that apparently were left on the computer from the previous owner. Now that's scarry! These two snapshots show 2 guys in biohazard suits or space suits/ who knows now days? Anyway they are moving something that looks like a body bag.

Does this sound a little like the Twilight Zone to you; it does to me. But I kid you not that's what this thing looks like. Remember the old Star Treck movie where Spock gets killed or dies and they bury him in space? Or in the movie Enemy Mine when the container coffins are jetisined into space. Well that's what this thing looks like. A metal coffin fit for space and two men in space suits.

Hummm, makes one ponder one's navel doesn't it? Tune in next time and see what else this new service comes up with from the "Computer Zone".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Google

Enjoy.... Have fun.....Play.....Make friends.