7.1.05

Time Frittering

 
 
I've been home since 8:45 AM and it is now 10:07 AM.  Where the heck did that time go?
    
I exercised and that only took up 15 minutes and I sent a letter to my server asking what the heck was going on with the service.  Then I marked on the calendar what my routes are for the year that are set until school is out in the Summer.  I also keep track of when I exercised, dates from the school calendar that are important to remember and personal appointments I need to remember.  Usually if I do this at the beginning of the year I can keep better track of what's important.  Like family birthdays, anniversaries, who's graduation is when and weddings, funerals, stuff like that.
    
I've found a calendar with larger boxes for entries works better for me; I guess I'm too long winded for smaller boxes.
Anyway, where the heck did the hour go?  I still have to check my mail before my next run.
   
This is Friday and a busy day for routes for me, but not as busy as some seniority drivers who manage to get over 4 hours driving a day.  Of coarse they've been there for eons and I'm just a measly 3 years person.
 
I'm amazed that I get so much done in one day when I realize how much time I actually throw away.  I guess I answered my own question didn't I.  I'm a long winded Fritterer.  Surely I'm not alone in this affliction; am I?
 

1 Comments:

At 6:00 AM, Blogger Zette said...

Nope...not alone...Once I get going, I tend to not stop until I realize I have to do something else....I am easily distracted and often overly obsessed with the small crap...and I wonder why next to nothing gets done when it should...hmmph! LOL!

P.S.
Did I happen to mention that I'm the Queen of Procrastination? hee hee hee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Google

Enjoy.... Have fun.....Play.....Make friends.