14.1.05

OooW! Hooo! A Three Day Weekend!

I tell you it doesn't get any better than this. I have the cleaning done. My laundry is done. I've exercised TWICE today, eaten like I was suppose to WITHOUT the help of ANY diet pills.
Now I can focus on 3 whole days of painting. I can drive around taking pictures to paint and loading them into my computer, and I have 4 small canvas and at least 6 large ones I can smear up in the three days. LOL
I even have some eagle plack pictures I can paint over.
Now there's an idea. I can hit some yard sales and thrift stores looking for frumpy pictures in frames that I can paint over.
I did that before and was able to sell both pictures I had in frames.
The largest one was one of those prints of cowboys breaking horses in a coral. I primed it and painted a seascape over it and voila' sold.
The other was a landscape that I did the same to only I painted a beach with crashing waves. Ta! Da! Sold!
Why haven't I thought of that since then? Dumb I guess. I have a horseload of unframed paintings now and have given away many (Unframed) in the past.
Oh well, live and learn I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Google

Enjoy.... Have fun.....Play.....Make friends.