17.2.05

Hi-Ho! Hi-Ho! I Guess it's off to Vegas we go!

Baby news! 7 weeks and 2 days old; strong heart beat but mother may have a bad ovary. Doctor doesn't want anyone to panic yet; but too late. We have difficult times in my family just getting a baby and then even worse times trying to carry one and then the gambit through delivery, and we're not out of the woods when they are born either; for I had 11 sisters that died through various stages, and I lost 3 getting one and my blood daughter lost 2 to get her's and nearly died giving birth to the last one. So we panic when it comes to loosing our babies and this mama is one of our babies.
But we're going to be cool till we have to freak out.... At least on the outside.

My grandson-in-law-to-be went with my daughter and granddaughter for her first prenatal check-up. Funnnnn...nnnny!

It was told to me this way. Jasmin goes into the room. Gets into her paper gown and Robin, knowing what's coming, moves to the head of the table near Jasmin's head; while greeny wet-behind-the-ears, don't-know-shit, never-did-this-stuff Leif; stayed directly in front of Jasmin's feet, which was in the stirrups.

Jasmin was told to insert a dildo shaped apparatus with a camera inside it while laying on the table naked with her mother and boyfriend watching. She said she was totally embarrassed.

Robin being the smart ass she is asked Leif how he felt about Jasmin masturbating while he and his future mother-in-law watched. Then as if on cue...Jasmin decided she wasn't going to be the only one embarrassed, so she flashed Leif (in front of her mother). She picked up the paper gown, flashed her crotch and put the gown back down.

About this time the baby's heartbeat was picked up on the monitor and all the festivities came to a screeching halt and everyone was mesmerized by the baby's very strong heartbeat. So much so that Leif begged the doctor to allow him to record it on his cell phone.

I was played that precious recording when I went over there this evening. My comment to Jasmin was, "The worst part of being pregnant is you wind up feeling like a cow, because everyone pokes and prods you and your put in such exposed conditions for everyone to gawk and poke and feel you up." The second worst thing to me is near your delivery time it feels like your sitting on a cement football and you have to pee all the time.

Oh, Sweet Jesus.... Make everything be okay for this child and it's parents, grandparents and great grandparents, uncles and cousins who are praying for it.
We don't know what the sex is yet, or if the mommy is going to be okay; but we have a strong heart beat of encouragement.

So we are all heading for Nevada for a wedding On the 11th of March. I wish there was some way to take a white shotgun with me for a photo op, but the airlines would frown on that I'm sure. Come to think of it, so might everyone else in the wedding party. LOL
Oh well, I'm just warped.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Google

Enjoy.... Have fun.....Play.....Make friends.