13.2.05

Little-bit,
Hi! I hope you are doing okay with the baby. I haven't been over for a week and then it was only to get James, so I haven't heard how things are going.
You okay? Been to the doctor yet?
So has there been a wedding date set?
I'm all over my hurt and shock so if you were thinking I was against you and Leif; I'm not. I know your a young woman with a mind of your own. And that's a good thing. You picked a man you wanted; and that's a good thing.
Yes, I was angry and hurt and upset, but that's over. I know it wouldn't be right for you to have to fit into a mold of my making or anyone else's for that matter. It's your life.....Live it!
I know you'll make a good mommy and since Leif hasn't had a family I'm sure he will be a good daddy too. You guys can learn all the mistakes your own parents made on raising you guys. No instruction manual coming with the baby sucks, but your own natural instincts will be all you need. All I can advise is be the baby's parents; don't let someone else tell you what to do, when to do it, and how to do it. You are the two that are responsible for that life and it starts from conception.
Getting suggested advice and help is fine as long as it doesn't usurp your own authority over the child, because when the rubber meets the road; you and Leif are the ONLY parents that baby has and if you WON'T stand up and fight for that child, then you suck as parents.
Lets face it, you've had a lifetime of living examples of what to do and what not to do; use that and grow from there.
If I get too pushy, tell me and I'll back off, but I won't know if you get upset by it if you don't speak up; will I? Do the same with your parents & James and Leif's family.
I love you sweetie and always will and I'll love that little one just as much. AND I promise you I will do my level best to grow to love Leif as much as I learned to love your father. See your mom was right, your father wasn't who I would have picked for her, but then, I didn't have to live with him did I? LOL
Nope, I learned to love him because I chose to try and I'll do the same with Leif.
So if I've been hurtful in any way to either of you, please forgive an old fool.
Love you,


PS.
Gramma Myers Grams Grammernah Grammykins etc etc old bitch etc
We are going to have to pick out a gramma name for me and your mom now. we can't both be gramma. How about me being Nana or Opu and let your mom be Gramma. After all it is her first and the first is always special in their own special way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Google

Enjoy.... Have fun.....Play.....Make friends.