7.2.05

Pictures..my daughter...toilet?

Pictures you or the toilet??
I got this letter from my daughter #2 today. 
Dear Mom,
I thought I would sit down and write you a quick note.  The weather here has been really good except it rained today.  Most of the time it is warm enough to not even wear a light jacket, which is a nice change.  Everyone here is walking around like they are in the next ice age and we haven't even used the heater! 
 
 Did have a funny story to tell...the first time I went into the bathroom in one of the older buildings on the Monterey campus, I almost fell out the door.  This stall was so tiny it made me think of a bathroom in a motor home!  The door only swung in and I had difficulty getting me and my book bag in it.  then the toilet was about 18" from the door and it had an automatic toilet that kept flushing on it's own accord.  Then when I tried to get out, I couldn't figure out how to maneuver my bag around the door and I was trying to shove it under the door, but it was too short, and I'm falling all over the place, the toilet is flushing and I'm stuck between the door and the toilet and can't move.  All I could think of was the rescue crews coming in to dismantle the door and it being on Rescue 911!  It ended fine, I popped out and was free, all with no witnesses!!!
Well, I hope this made you smile!!!  I'll send pictures when I get them developed.
Love ME
 
What's a mother to think?
     I see visions of wet toilet paper stuck to the sole of a shoe and being drug along behind in a steady stream back to the stall.  But then I'm warped.  It never happened, but it would have been a funny ending.

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Melodrama;Blogging
FN:Blogging Melodrama
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:http://janisme.blogspot.com
REV:20050208T020042Z
END:VCARD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Google

Enjoy.... Have fun.....Play.....Make friends.