4.2.05

Some things just don't make any Sense

I really had a hard time falling to sleep last night. I kept thinking about the
new pregnancy news that shattered the peace and humiliated the whole family.
I haven't been face to face with Leif yet; I have this offal urge to let fly and punch
him in the face like my grandson James did, so I've avoided going around him till I can get a grip on myself.
I've been praying for forgiveness for those hateful feelings. I asked for the ability to be understanding and forgiving of those that cause sorrow filled hearts, because they don't realize what they are doing to the others around them.
I prayed, "Lord help me; let me be more like you." I finally fell asleep after I got up and binged on some cookies and milk at 10:30 P. M.
It's amazing but this morning my BG's (blood glucose level) was only 120 at 6:00 A. M. Don't ask me why it was so low. I say it's low in comparison to the other day when I ate a salad and my version of spaghetti and meat balls. I use Raman noodles and put canned spaghetti/meat sauce over it like angel hair pasta; cooked of coarse. I made meat balls from ground sausage I had in the fridge. So in the morning when I checked my BG's at 6:30 A.M. the reading was 380; the highest it's ever been.
I was so shocked then and again this morning. Neither day had I exercised and the night before the morning it was only 120, I had green beans ham and potatoes for dinner and ice cream for desert. Then about a fist full of fruit Newton's and a chocolate chip cookie with a 12 ounce glass of milk.
Excuse me but that was pigging out, yet the reading was lower than the night I just ate a normal small portion of spaghetti, meatballs and salad. It's just plain nuts.
I took a Vitamin A at about 10:00 P. M. and was able to sleep solid until 4:45 A.M. Then it was like the alarm had gone off. I was done sleeping. Maybe I'm just gearing up for the time change; I don't know, but 5 hours of sleep doesn't seem like it's enough somehow.
Oh well, thank God it's Friday. Sad thing is I have all my laundry to do, plus clean the apartment; windows, floors, curtains & blinds. You know the stuff you let go till it looks at you and makes you feel like your a slob if you don't get it in gear.
I have to start scrubbing walls too. Great - now mix that in with putting new rubber around the doors on my car and I'm going to be a busy beaver for a while.
At least it's suppose to rain this weekend.
On second thought, that means I'll have a car full of water. EEEEEEEeeeeeeeww!



1 Comments:

At 9:09 PM, Blogger Zette said...

((((((HUGS))))))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Google

Enjoy.... Have fun.....Play.....Make friends.