5.2.05

Dealing with Twitterpation

As for Jasmin. She's happy she's pregnant. (Just plain stupid to me.) She doesn't have any of the Myers traits at all; she's following Tim's side of the family and all the women in that family are the proverbial knocked up and lala land women who dote on their men like they are god's. F'n drives me nuts when they do that shit. Gimme a break ladies; don't you have a mind of your own? Is your life ruled by your crotch, for Christ's sake. Apparently!
Okay, so she got pregnant; but to go around telling everyone at school that she's 18 (she's actually 17) and that Leif isn't as old as he really is (he's actually 24 and she won't be 18 until October 26). Excuse me, but that sure sounds like she's embarrassed to me. Denial
Now she's going around planning a wedding in a white gown. Leif is trying to tell everyone how to raise kids and he's going to spend at least 5,000 on a wedding since a traditional wedding usually costs 15,000 or more. (Just to give you an idea what this ass hole is like....he picked the day my oldest granddaughter that isn't pregnant is getting married... then couldn't understand why we all say no f'n way; we can't be in Idaho at her wedding which has been planned for a year and we are expected to be there and have said we will be there....just to tell her to go get f'd so we can honor two idiots that defied everything they were told, and sneaked and connived till they got Jasmin knocked up to (in their minds) force everyone to let them get married before the baby is born and permit Jasmin to leave school and home before she's 18.
I swear to God, I am so ashamed of her. I was totally blindsided knocked out by her real self. I never in my wildest imaginings ever thought she would be like that. All these years she's been lying to everyone? Apparently. I guess that's why I'm having so much trouble dealing with it; I hate liars with a passion.
Robin (Jasmin's Mom; my oldest daughter) James and I went for a drive last evening in the rain so we could talk and maybe resolve personal issues to help us all three deal with it better. We came to the conclusion we too "chew on something until the flavor is all gone and then stick it in our hair" as the line from Sister's of the Divine YaYa Sisterhood said. Only difference is we each stick it someplace different.
My step-daughter was 14 and got pregnant the first time she even came in contact with her boyfriend, because she was just plain dumb about sex. He later became the 1st ex-husband of 2, but she fought to stay in school and get her diploma then went on to beauty college and learned ASL signing and was working teaching sign to kids and doing hair to support her girl (the one that's getting married in July). She automatically took responsibility like she should have, but Jasmin is living in the lala land romanticizing the BABY...sigh, and mooning over wedding gowns for pregnant women. She just doesn't get it. I love her to pieces, but right now I'm stirred up emotionally.
Jasmin, when you read this, I hope you can understand that I'm just dealing with this news in the best way I can. I WILL be there for you and the baby and I WILL accept your choice for a husband....... eventually. Just give me some time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Google

Enjoy.... Have fun.....Play.....Make friends.