15.2.05

The Family Tree has long Branches

The wedding is going to be on July 4th. When it gets a little bit closer I'll send out indentations with all the info on it.
The wedding is going to be held in a really beautiful church in Coeur d' Alene ID, I would like the dress code to be more dressy than casual.
I'm still working out all the bugs, I really haven't made may plans yet.
If you have any suggestions please let me know.
Were is Jasmines wedding going to be at? I would like to be there. When you find out more could you please forward it to me?
Well go to go,
Love you
Jes.


Jan Myrz <jan_myrz@willapabay.org> wrote:
Jessica,
I have a special request from your Aunt Robin, Uncle Daddy and cousins and Gramma Myers. In other words; from all of us who want to be at your wedding.
Give us some details.
When
Who
Where
Dress code
Time
Reception
What do you want for a gift
Any other information you can give us.
For you from Jazmin and Leif
They are getting married on June 18th
I don't have any other details yet.
Also:
I'm starting you picture this next week.
Okay
Since the heirloom baby blanket got burned in the fire; I'm starting another one that will go to Jasmin and when she's done with it with this baby, unless she gets pregnant real fast again, it can go to the next baby being born into the family with the understanding it goes to the next baby born into the family and on and on etc like the last one was suppose to do that came from my great great grandmother and was baby blanket for all the newborns in the family until it got burned in the house fire. I have it almost half finished.
Well as I said, I don't know how much longer I'll be here.
If something happens check into my blog on Mondays Wednesdays and Fridays. I'll keep you posted there.
The address link is below.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Google

Enjoy.... Have fun.....Play.....Make friends.