13.2.05

Nope no acrobatic toilet shots, just scenery.

Nope no acrobatic toilet shots, just scenery.


Well we're moved in our new place in Pacific Grove, CA.


Sorry about being right about Jasmin, it was just what hit me when you told me. Young girl, older guy, it was pretty much inevitable. I've gone that route and I'm sorry she has to now but the good thing is that she has lots of people to support her. I know if I didn't have the support of everyone around me, I wouldn't of been able to make it. So what does Jasmin's boyfriend say about the whole deal? Expect him to either love it now, and take off later or cut to the chase and take off now. I hate to sound so jaded about it, but it is what commonly happens. But once again, her having a strong support net is the best thing. How did James take it? Not good probably, he is so protective of her. Well, another great adventure begins! I am expecting Jessica to tell me "the news" sooner or later too. Good thing is, we're hot looking grannys aren't we!!!!


Thanks for the blankets. The ones we had before were everyone's favorites.
Keep me posted and give everyone hugs and sloppy kisses.
Love Jackie

PS I have had a booger of a time with my mail service through outlook so I'm not sure if the computer needs to be serviced or it's peoplepc. Either way, hopefully I can streighten it out. Sorry about your PC woes, but I don't blame you not wanting to get stiffed with more than what the agreement was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Google

Enjoy.... Have fun.....Play.....Make friends.