28.1.05

Twilight Zone Picture #1


Twilight Zone Picture #1

Here is another how did it get on my computer? Picasa scanned my computer and voila'.
Does anyone else see Ben Aflak in a space suit? I see his likeness or him in a really cheap B Movie that probably cost them a buck fifty to make and that was for the donuts and coffee.
Okay, maybe if I put the two pictures together I get some wild plots rolling around in my head. How about 1950's Sci-Fi revisited. "Duck Dodgers and the 21½ century!"

I envision being surrounded by FBI, CIA, HS, Special Forces USA, INS, NSA, and any one of a thousand top level Secret Service organizations; helicopters and SWAT teams with guns from all over the world. Oh, heavens I'm giving myself goose bumps.
Wouldn't that be horrible? Being the poor innocent schmuck those agencies think is one of the ones that was suppose to be quietly destroyed in a plague coverup, or NSA squelched toxic scare?
I can't imagine how you could get anyone to believe you when you don't know why those are on your computer or who put them there, or even what they are pictures of.
God! It would be like the old McCarthy hearings; damned if you did and damned if you didn't.

I just thought I'd share these and see what you might think.











Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Google

Enjoy.... Have fun.....Play.....Make friends.