31.1.05

Picture Picture who's got the Pictures

I've been to Photobucket Picasa Hello and a few other places; wasted lots of time and still don't have my pictures in the right place to be able to do anything with them. I'm about to turn the air blue, cussing.
Once Picasa gets your pictures, they won't give them back. Hello could leave the o off the end as far as I'm concerned, and the jury is still out on the bucket. If I hadn't spent the last 2 hours farting around with pictures I'd probably try to say more and show what I was up to in the first place, but I'm tired and don't feel like it now. So, I'm going to just save this and pick it up again. On tomorrow...February 1, 05.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Google

Enjoy.... Have fun.....Play.....Make friends.