5.5.05

Do You like BIG words?

Here's one for you. It's been driving me bonkers for about 3 days now. I finally checked with the American Heritage Dic*tion*ar*y and good old Webster's New Dictionary of the English Language. Neither one by the way had the definition. I had to fall back upon my limited memory of Latin and Greek in order to get a clue as to the meaning of this word.

Are you ready?

I even put a link in on my page for you to go check it out yourself.

I finally found out the full definition by going to my good old stand-by Jeeves.com.

Here's the word. PHENYLETHYLAMINES

Yep, that's a real word. I ran across it in one of the novels I recently was reading. Wrote it down and finally found out what it means. I'm glad I did. This is one of those things people should be interested in learning but we don't get exposure to it until it's too late; usually. Not this time peoples....go hunting for the definition and learn something.

Aren't I rotten. Well, it's been one of those days.
LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Google

Enjoy.... Have fun.....Play.....Make friends.