20.4.05

The Password here is Quicky --- Dream on!

Open minded or just plain nuts?
Aside from everything else concerning my trip to Las Vegas, this tops them all.

My ex-husband was there with his new wife (number 3 since me that I know of); I don't know how long they've been married but she's new news to me. The weird part is I like her.

She's originally from Germany, born and raised, and a surgical nurse by occupation. That in itself says a lot for/about her. She has to be a no nonsense person because, all nurses are natural born bitches when they want to be; in fact everyone in the medical field is that way; they have to be. Being a surgical nurse, she's not only a bitch but can choose the right tool to slice you up into little pieces; she's been working with/for prima-dona doctors for years and knows a lot herself. That's two things she has going for her in my book already, but there is much more in her favor to be with my ex. Don't misunderstand. I wish them both all the love and luck in the world.
Being German she's more easy going most of the time, but bull headed stubborn when she sets her mind to it. How do I know this? Because I'm part German and that's what all my German relatives are like; loveable mules.

From meeting her in person I learned she's a fun loving happy woman that was just as bored with what was going on around us as I was. She loves music and isn't shy about dancing to the music while sitting at a dinner table watching people stuff their faces and carrying on a conversation with those around her table; ever vigilant and watchful (here's the nurse in her coming out again; multi-tasking). She better learn to dance at the table or anywhere else she can, because unless my ex has changed; she's going to have to beg and threaten him onto a dance floor.....IF... they ever go out.

He did seem to be more like the man I originally married. When I suggested we seek counseling he only became more violent and abusive. I took that abuse for 10 years and divorced him after 14 years marriage. It's amazing how good a man can clean up when he gets involved with AA and gets of drugs and alcohol and finds God. His comment to me was, "She's my new enabler." Ya, butt hole, and I expect you'll screw this woman over too, because that's just he way you are.

Hopefully he's learned something over the years to stop him from treating women like objects to be owned, and who must earn him money. I never did understand that part of him; what the hell was he thinking? Were women just prostitutes; he's their pimp?

Here's another little quirk of the man; light switch feelings. I never saw anything like it in anyone else. He has the ability to turn his feelings on and off like a light switch. When they are on; he's loving, attentive, passionate, caring and all those nice adjectives describing the perfect man. When they are off; he's all the adjectives describing the person who is there in physical body only, he shows no emotions whatsoever; cold is a warm word to describe him, when he's shut off. So I do hope things has changed in his head. No pun intended.

I know he was in a quandary watching the two of us hit it off, like we'd been old friends for years and just met again. Every time he'd go looking for her (I guess she was expected to stand by his side at all times; like I did for him- the old jerk is showing fellow) she'd be over with me; involved in whatever conversation was going on at the time: laughing and having fun with whoever.

But he wasn't the only one; I guess you could say we were all surprised by the genuine display of friendship among us all. Maybe we had our party manners on for the wedding couple, but I don't think that was it. Perhaps we all just decided it was water under the bridge; time to move on and be nice to each other again.

That's good, because when I got home I joined a health club and met a hunk that stirs the juices, and I don't mean sweat and drool. Me, with a personal trainer. Sigh! Train me baby doll; but that's a whole nother story.....LOL
You know what the definition of a baby doll is don't you?
Answer: An empty headed play thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Google

Enjoy.... Have fun.....Play.....Make friends.