8.6.05

I Stumbled Upon the Greatest Download

I was surfing on http://www.StumbleUpon.com, and set the search on the Religion tab. When I clicked on Stumble, up came http://www.e-sword.com. This is a place where anyone can download the Bible (choose the one you want in the language you want) and study aids all free. They ask for donations to help them keep the site going; now that I've seen the downloads and worked with them, I will definitely donate. I also downloaded a book I have in hard bound, titled "imitation of Christ" I'd give you the author's name but I have to dig my hardbound copy out of storage to find it; the downloaded version doesn't give the author's name anywhere on what I received. Weird huh? Oh well, I can tell you it was written by a priest many years ago; shoot that book is older than me and I rode to school on a pteradactle named shanks mare. I'll find out his name, the guy deserves his due. I ran across it when I was contemplating going into the Catholic church. I never stayed in that denomination, but I definitely can appreciate some of the great people and works that have came from Catholicism.

I placed a link on the sidebar for those of you who might like to check into the differences between the different groups, denominations, doctrines. I've already done that and have settled into my own nitch.

There are a few other links I added that might be of interest too, and if you find any you like; tell me about them. I'm open to new places that's why I have stumbleupon. If you don't have it. Your missing out. Mozilla Firefox rules! But then that's just my opinion. Have fun; God Bless you till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Google

Enjoy.... Have fun.....Play.....Make friends.