1.6.05

If your interested in seeing all my artwork

I am using a new service that helps people stay in touch. It is only for direct friends and allows you to privately exchange contact details and view one another's photos. You choose what to share.

If your interested in seeing my paintings or sharing your art, crafts, pictures etc. with me, please go to bebo.com and sign up as a friend. They will contact me and I will then sign you into my address book.

This is necessary, because of so many cases of personal information being accessed by unwanted eyes. I don't want to unknowingly cause of anyone's identity being stolen. So this way only those who are genuine friends will be permitted to view shared information. This will have to be, until I can find a better way to protect us all.

Thank you for your interest in my paintings and in helping me be able to show them to you.

Jan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Google

Enjoy.... Have fun.....Play.....Make friends.