28.5.05

Experimental Gallery

This is an experiment due to my granddaughter saying she couldn't get through on the link I gave for pictures. So I'm trying to make a gallery of the Vegas pictures for her. If it works....Great! If not....Back to the old lab.
We'll see if it works together. LOL

Well it didn't work.
Oh, the pictures did, but I don't like the way they were overlapping everything and I don't know enough html yet to code it properly, so Jessica, sorry; you'll just have to go look at the ones I already posted.

To the rest of you I have more but I figured I'd already choked you enough on the pictures for a while. LOL
My camera is without batteries right now so, can't get any new ones till I get off my duff and go get some. I'm doing the painting thingy and don't care to drive anywhere right now. To tell you how serious I am.
My daughter Robin called me this morning wanting me to take her to the Bud's Lumber so she could get a new faucet for their sink. She said that when she flung the faucet around this morning, it fell off in her hand and squirted water all over like a fountain.
Now I had told her and Tim and James yesterday when I bought the stuff for the BBQ that I wasn't going to be available for anything this three day weekend. I already explained that to you and everyone that would pay any attention.
So I didn't have any problem saying no. Especially when Tim went to work and James was at a friends. Excuse me?
Isn't this a holiday weekend? Shouldn't Tim be home with his wife? Okay.. nuff said. I simply said no that I was going to do whatever I wanted to do this weekend and nothing else.
She understood and called a friend she works with ( the same lady they are going camping with this June).

I haven't heard any more so I guess the world didn't come to an end because I said no for a change.
My paint calls.... talk to you later.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Google

Enjoy.... Have fun.....Play.....Make friends.