30.10.04

Retrospect

On the 27 th I wrote about singing praises in my closet, and that I was being prompted to pray for something that was about to happen. I prayed for the wrong thing or just didn't include myself, because on the 29 th it happened. I didn't realize it until I went back and read in sequence.
Sometimes the spirit just blows me away. Well actually all the time, but I don't get the full grasp of how awesome the Christ's Spirit truly is. Like scripture says Now we see faintly what we will see clearly when we are with Him.
We shouldn't be fighting............ever! Followers of Christ are to worship God first and foremost above all else, turn the other cheek, forgive, love and serve others as we do ourselves.
We should be praying and worshipping................without ceasing! Christ showed us how we were to pray and worship; He was and still is our living example.
We are to call into being that which is not as though it were...............believing! To move the mountain we must have faith in the God of all creation. We can't but through our faith in His power, whatever we pray for that is within God's will, will come into creation. We have only to ask in prayer and believe it will happen.
These principles are too simple for us to accept. Even us Bible thumper's and Sunday go to meeting Hallelujah and amen prayer meeting every occasion for church self professed followers of Jesus fish eating on Fridays devout Christians. That is probably why Jesus reached out to all sinners. For repentant sinners aren't puffed up with themselves, but have themselves opened to receiving the forgiveness, peace and love offered. Sinners know they aren't perfect and are eager to become something better. But people that think of themselves as better than others
aren't fit to wipe the feet of sinners, because they are lying to themselves and everyone around them.
I missed that lesson the day the Spirit moved me to worship and I was taught humility.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Google

Enjoy.... Have fun.....Play.....Make friends.