14.10.04

Air Head

Air head? altitudinally challenged? How did you know, I'm short? Surely you jest. It sure isn't the hair.Nah,,, I'm a blond by preference.... and we do have more fun...LOLOf coarse I'm a red head, brunette and mixed black blond red and purple when I want to be too. LOLI figure as long a Miss Clairol is in business, I don't have to be Grey. LOLI'm going through my second childhood the first time around to heck with this re-run stuff. I've always been an odd ball; ask any of my sisters.I'm hoping to bring out the new model me soon; the one that eats healthy, exercises and speaks her mind no matter who it offends. I'm not into politically correct. I figure everyone has a right to be insulted just like me. We have to have something to laugh at don't we? I'm all for being sensitive to peoples feelings, but come on now--- crippling the nation by taking away our sense of humor, our sense of adventure, that little recklessness that makes us unique and easy to tell who's a jerk. To me politically correctness is just making it OK to lie to people. And I'm called an air head... LOL OK, at least I'm telling the truth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Google

Enjoy.... Have fun.....Play.....Make friends.