27.10.04

Singing Praises from my Closet

I started to write about the trip over to my daughter and son-in-law's house to give Indy their big black Labrador his dog cycles on a cold, rainy day. I will give you the brief version and fill in the spaces later; he had to fight the chickens for his bones.
I began typing and was prompted to play a CD Fernando Ortega's "The Breaking of the Dawn". I say prompted because I am a believer of the one true God of the bible, and Jesus the Christ; mankind's link with that same God come in flesh representing the duel part of the trinity. I was prompted by the third part of the trinity to put this music on. Now I know this might sound strange to some people and even laughable to others, but to fellow believers this is as natural as breathing in and out. When and where the Spirit leads and I try to follow. I don't always understand the leading so miss opportunities, but with fresh wisdom, these become very rare.
I learned many years ago to pay attention to these urgings, so I did today and am now still listening and worshiping. What happens every time I play this CD is: I try to continue doing whatever I have been doing but inevitably I wind up singing, praise waving and crying all at once. My spirit becomes broken and lain at my precious Savior's feet. I repent of all my transgressions and become washed clean as newly fallen snow. It is an experience I wish everyone could enjoy as much as I. It would bless so many people just as it blesses me.
I know now that I need to pray for someone or some particular thing God wants me to pray about. Something is either about to happen or could happen and prayer is necessary to prevent it's devastating effects. It could even be something on the other side of the globe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Google

Enjoy.... Have fun.....Play.....Make friends.