17.5.05

Smack the Pingu and other nutty games from Russia

I'm assuming their from Russia this is the link I found with loads of goofy games on it. The one I liked the most is Smack the Pingu
.
http://www.bzzz.ru/cgi-bin/links/archive.cgi?category=11

The main link is an unusual one, but I am guessing it is the home page. If you go to this link....

http://casper.ru/

then click onto the games tab it will take you to the http://www.bzzz.ru page, with all the list of games. Click the games again and there are more that open up. Pingu 2 is there too.
If you feel like playing around for a while go check it out. I tried adding the link to my Fun links but wasn't able to make it work. My and
etc. knowledge isn't good enough. Yet!. LOL

I never laughed so hard playing this Russian version of baseball. A penguin stands at the top of a mountain. Yeti at the bottom of the mountain holds a baseball bat. Click the pointer and the penguin slides down the mountain. Click again when it gets withing batting range and send it sailing out across the ice. Little flags come down telling you how far you smacked the pingu. Click the ok and try it all over again. I sent it sailing into the sky and it returned to earth nose first and stuck into the ice; just like it did when I was just figuring out what to do. It slid down the mountain side and landed nose first at the Yeti's feet in the ice. Bummer!
Interesting, might be fun while listening to the Mariners game..

Try it out, you'll have fun with it. While your at it, try some of the other games and let me know how they are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Google

Enjoy.... Have fun.....Play.....Make friends.