28.2.05

Pain Pills Cause Goofy Dreams!

The following is a list of things that I dreamed in one night while hurting from vertebrae out of place and on pain pills. I read somewhere one time that you should write down your dreams that you are trying to tell yourself something. Boy, I'm telling myself pain pills really screw up your nights sleep.

The strongest thing I ever take is aspirin and I'll be happy when I can get back to taking only that. Geeze nutty dreams.
I'll have to try interpreting them sometime. I know muddy water and rocks symbolize trouble and difficulty. But I didn't need a dream to tell me I was having problems. Maybe I'm just giving myself some entertainment. LOL All except the last two... those were spooky and I don't like getting scared. I can live quite nicely without getting frightened. I don't watch those kinds of movies, nor do I read those kinds of books. Steven King --- I hear your a great writer, and I'm sure you are, but after Pet Cemetery I swore off you and any of your nightmare stories.

  • 1. sleeping on an air mattress on a hillside.
  • 2. Small rocks and smaller boulders in a mountain pass road.
  • 3. Me and a bunch of people in the snow in the hills.
  • 4. Parade at the end of town
  • 5. Maze of stores to get to my room. Had to go through one store into another and so on.
  • 6. Lions running through and over me in my tent? I think I was in a tent or a tube of some kind.
  • 7. When I looked outside of the tent or tube ( it was open on both ends) I saw a black panther about 20 feet away in the weeds ( like river grass) he was in the open. I remember wondering if he was going to do the same as the lions or if they were running from him.
  • 8. I was climbing muddy banks ( slimy muck muddy banks) sinking in and makes a sucking sound when pulling out of it.
  • 9. I was in the Kern Canyon and it was filled in with snow, and mud slides and rock slides and the switchback winding road was only a narrow path. There were rocks of all sizes strewn in the pathway that had fallen in the roadway. Had to swerve around some bigger boulders to avoid hitting them. I was driving.
  • 10. A man standing close over me pulls out my right breast and lets it fall back into the bra cup. He's holding out my bra so it will fall back into the cup. He was so close I couldn't hardly breath; like he was sucking the air out of me. It was hot stale smelling air.
  • 11. Another like that was a woman with long brown hair. She was hovering near my face. Kind of floating, only a few inches from my face. I had my eyes closed and when I felt someone's presence, I opened my eyes and she was there and then disappeared. She had a weird look in her eyes and a smerk grin on her face just before she faded out of sight.

2 Comments:

At 2:55 PM, Blogger Dakini said...

Very interesting...you should not look to dream guides or books to interpret your dreams. I am hoping you already know this.
I am feeling that the lions and black panther were there as your animal guides...The tent tube sounds like going deeper into the Kiva with the medicine man. Hence the animals trying to lead you deeper into your dreamtime. You did not follow though.
I feel that they were there to try to prevent the Mara from coming to you.
I am going to tell you something here...and I don't want you to think I am a "bible Thumper" as I certainly am not. Though I know that the Kundalini makes reference to "Christ" saying that you will only find him/it/Universe/God/Goddess/Macrocosim/
Buddha/Krishna/Creator by going through the narrow passage way.

In your dream the narrow pathway was blocked.

Also you were in a vehicle. Which to me represents the Alchemists view of the body being a vessel. As if the car was the vessel taking you to the path of enlightenment. Yet the Mara were trying to defeat that.

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger Jan myrz said...

Thank you for your input.
I don't mind if your a Bible thumper or any other belief for that matter.
I hadn't taken the time to read my feelings about the dreams... for they were all separate and all in the same night. There were others preceding these but I couldn't remember them when I finally got the pad and pencil.
I am part Native American so I am very positive with being lead by the Spirit. I get along very well with almost all animals, even those that are in the wild. I've always had an affinity with the eagle, wolf and field mice. My favorite animal is the otter.
Please feel free to comment any time on any subject. I feel a kinship.
Thanks again,
Jan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Google

Enjoy.... Have fun.....Play.....Make friends.