28.2.05

No Girlfriend it isn't You!

No girlfriend it isn't you....
It's all the ungrateful assholes in your life.
I've lived around and with that type all my life and it gets mighty old.
I'm sorry they don't know how to care about anyone but themselves.
I'm sorry they are users and abusers of a kind hearted and loving person.
I'm sorry they leave all the work for you to do, without ever thinking that maybe you could use some help.
I'm sorry they think your Super Person or a Super Hero of some sort; that you'll make everything okay, because you always do.
I'm sorry you love them too much for your own good.
I'm sorry they have calloused hearts and no compassion.
But.... I thank God there are still people like you in this world.
I'd hate to be the only one that feels like a fool for loving these ungrateful excuses for human beings.
But you know what....
Someone better love them and show them what it is suppose to be like, because when you get tired of it.... who's going to put up with their crap?
No.... They need a good old fashioned tongue lashing and for you to leave for about a week without forewarning them.
Call in work with intentional flu and leave a letter for the house dope and grab lil miss and head for a camp trip and don't call.
Let them work it out themselves.
Tell them you'll see them in a week.... maybe....if you've had enough time away to not kill them for being so insensitive.
So much for advice.. Now
Know anyone that has the guts to do it.
I took a case of beer, a couple bottles of mash whiskey, and a couple jugs of cheep ass wine and went to a natural hot tub and camped for a week.
The food was great, the company was fine and I went home feeling like I could hack another go around with the ass holes in my life.
My girl and I had quality time together and we learned to just enjoy each other and our surroundings.
I came home with all but the beer and one jug of wine.
Try it, you'll thank yourself in the morning.
Love ya Kid,
Jan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Google

Enjoy.... Have fun.....Play.....Make friends.