22.8.06

Some Recent Paintings






This one is "Philidendron"
color pencil and watercolor pencil mix.

















"Givens Hot Springs 2000"

If your lucky this might still be there if you go to Givens Hot Springs, Idaho.

You'll see this shed beside the building that houses the olympic size mineral water swimming pool.

I'll have to take this one over again.... see the curtain and my reflection in the glass???









"Books"

Is a watercolor painting I'm repairing... thanks to my birds being out of their cage.

I discovered too late they liked to perch on it, and crap down the front when it was uncovered.

Once I finish the repairs I'll be able to complete it then donate it to the local Timberland Library.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Google

Enjoy.... Have fun.....Play.....Make friends.