22.8.06

Crochet White Owl


Here's my funky white owl. I messed up his face when I posed him. LOL It makes him look like he has a mouce in his jaw. LOL




I didn't take a picture of the back, but he has a tail with some feathers on it.


The feet were fun to make. This looks like he's doing a tap dance or something.

Don't mind me, I've got a great imagination. Maybe that's why the kids love these things.

My grandson James has already put dibs on this to go with his collection of Gramm's toys he's saving for his some-day-kids.

Bless his heart. I don't quite know how to take that. Am I not expected to still be alive and able to crochet by the time he ever has a kid?
Oh well, I know he loves his Gramma's wild emagination toys, because he has darned near one of everything I've ever made. LOL You should see his hat collection. I got it..... he's just a pack rat.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Google

Enjoy.... Have fun.....Play.....Make friends.