22.8.06

Bo and Rosey

Here's Rosey posing for her picture. She's a six-year-old Standard Pearl cockatiel. She is extremely small for a cockatiel.

Their door is open all day most days except those days when I need to keep them out of something I'm doing.
Believe it or not they follow me around like kids.
Rosey loves to watch me cooking in the kitchen and Bo took that saying "Wither thou goest" to heart.

I have to be real careful I don't step on them at times, because they are just out for a walk.



This is two-year-old Bo looking up at Rosey.

Poor guy was pinioned when he was a baby by a previous owner, so he can't fly well; he does a rather gracefull fall. God love him, he tries so hard.

Bo is yellow and white specially bred cockatiel from the basic Pearl.

He's not to crazy about her being over his head.

Wonder if it's like us worrying about Seagull's flying overhead???

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Google

Enjoy.... Have fun.....Play.....Make friends.