28.8.05

A Wee Pause for Good Cause

Hi all,
I won’t be here for a while due to School starting and I’m working on several paintings studying art, and taking some classes; plus I’ll have a visitor with me for about a week.  So…as you can see I have a rather full plate ahead of me.  Factor into all that I have to fit in exercising and I won’t have much time for blogging on a regular schedule.  I will check in from time to time with whatever hits home, so keep checking in or bookmark my page for notification when something new is posted.  Maybe by then I’ll have my camera up and running and be able to post my new artwork.

Once I get into the swing of the new schedule, I’ll be back at the keyboard regularly.  Till then: Bitch and make jokes about politicians for me, look at the beautiful world around you and keep on praying, hoping and dreaming. God Bless you all.
Jan

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Google

Enjoy.... Have fun.....Play.....Make friends.