26.8.05

I Hate Ketchup

Ketchup Rant

I don’t know about you, but I hate ketchup. I rarely if ever use the stuff!

I can honestly say the only times I can actually like having the disgusting condiment on my food is on COLD macaroni and cheese, and COLD meat loaf sandwiches. Other than that you can burn the stuff and I’d never miss it.

Go to any fast food joint and all they want to do is drown everything they make in the filthy red stuff. It ruins the taste of the tiny meat patties that are half breading anyway and the other half is salt and grease. Those combinations just don’t appeal to me when they are smothered in this disgusting red stuff and slapped between two pieces of white paste bun where you get a surprise bite of mustard and pickle.

Now I find the red stuff is unhealthy for us to eat. It’s almost all bad HFCS sugar. Check out the link Ketchup Rant for more details.

Is it any wonder we are all getting sicker and fatter? Our government loves that, because the drug companies run them all now. Sick people don’t pay attention to what’s going on around them. They are too busy eating fast food drowned in ketchup, and taking drugs to make them skinny or healthy again.

Hay fools! Throw away the ketchup and eat the tomatoes raw; they are better tasting and healthier for you. Or, you can smuggle it in from Canada where they don’t get the unhealthy kind of ketchup. We here in the US of A are being fed high fructose corn syrup (HFCS), check our labels and you see this HFCS in everything. What is HFCS? Sugar…. made from corn. Pigs are fattened on corn. Pigs don’t need sugar; corn don’t need sugar and tomatoes don’t need sugar on them! Connect the dots people. Diabetes…sugar…everything we eat has sugar in it………..therefore diabetes…Hummm…ya think there’s a connection?

Ok! I’m done….for all of you who like ketchup (my whole family) poor sick fools that they are, I love you anyway. BUT I STILL DON’T LIKE THE STUFF!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Google

Enjoy.... Have fun.....Play.....Make friends.