16.2.06

New Page for my Pictures

Sorry I haven't checked in for a while.

I've been so busy setting up and transferring pictures to my new web page; time just got away from me.


Then Valentines Day came and went and my sister's Birthday. Ahhh! Too little to do and too much time, as Willy Wonka would say. Yes I ate some chocolates too. OMG! I hadn't had any in ages; so long I'd forgotten what it was like...that's how long... and the chocolates too.

Anyway, I now have a site for all my pictures and busy taking more to add; so come visit if your so inclined. You can visit from my link in the sidebar called Jan's Space or copy and paste this link into your browser http://spaces.msn.com/janzspace0/ .... Or.... you can click on the title. How's that for convenience...LOL

If not.... oh well, all this talent will just have to bloom for others to appreciate.

Your loss.... LOL

Speaking of losses......
I got your IQ test results back.......
They're negative.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Google

Enjoy.... Have fun.....Play.....Make friends.