11.11.05

Bugsy Don't Live Here

Roaches? AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Freak me out!


Recently in my apartment complex people have been scrubbing and cleaning. We all get the urges at the same time apparently, but this time I wound up with unwanted visitors. Creepy crawlers can drive me totally wacky because I HATE BUGS.

Now I'm not talking I can stand some bugs but not others; I'm talking MONK fanatic I HATE BUGS! I was pouring out my abhorrence to Zette of “You Likey” fame and the dear sweet lady she is told me of her one time plight and how she was able to evict the devils using Boric Acid. Well, I got online and checked out the use of the stuff so that when I go to the store to get this stuff; I can talk like I have a clue. Here's what I found: Boric Acid has been used as an antiseptic for years. And guess what else I've discovered it safely kills all kinds of bugs. Check it out!


I heard a scientist on a TV special talking about another thing that's used in swimming pool filters called Diatomaceous Earth that does essentially the same thing as Boric Acid, but instead of them eating it they get it all over their bodies when they clean themselves; according to him; roaches are a clean bug. Ha! According to me, a bug is a bug is a bug!

Anyway, this Diatomaceous Earth doesn't come off; it smothers them and eventually the young as well. And----- guess what else I've discovered it safely kills.... Check this out: Bugs

So-------- I'm off to see the Wizard the wonderful wizard of ...


HEHEHEHEHE I got your number now you little #$%^&*(...rs


All of you are gonna DIE!!


AhHa! "I've got the Power!"

THEY'RE NOT ALIVE! A-ha-ha-ha

2 Comments:

At 8:01 PM, Blogger Zette said...

Have ya had any luck getting rid of the darn buggers? I swear, since I talked to you, I've seen two roaches (both in the same exact spot...wierd), but they were kinda slow and wobbly, leading me to believe they had found the boric acid and were just too out of it to hide before dying. LOL!

Let me know how it goes. BTW....where do you get the D. Earth stuff and how expensive is it?

 
At 8:03 PM, Blogger Zette said...

Hey cool....I just saw "FANG". Cute little guy, eh? I like that you can feed him all you want and not have to clean the tank. SWEEEEETTT!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Google

Enjoy.... Have fun.....Play.....Make friends.